Breaking a long blog absence is always awkward! I will say that it is my intention to start blogging regularly again and I think that a small photo and list post will bring you all up to date!
So here goes!
- I made this bright crochet blanket for an upcoming commission! Expect to seem ore of it soon!
- I am currently working on a new knit garment in a lovely burgundy woolly yarn!
- My project bag follows me everywhere! A little bit of knitting here and there does always seem appropriate!
- I am curently working with some lovely colored yarn! I can't wait to show you more!
- ALWAYS do what you love! Get the scarf pattern here!
- My newest triangle scarf pattern in now available!
- Yes to fresh spring colors in airy designs! I will be sharing more details of this project soon!
Knit Collage infinity scarf turned out! Amy the girl behind Knit Collage kindly sent me the -oh so lovely and dreamy- Sister Yarn a few months ago and honestly I loved stitching away on it! The thick wool knit up faster than I expected, and I cannot describe how fluffy and cozy it is!
Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner? Even though I have yet to cast on some gifts, I’m sure it is officially past the date when knitters and crocheters need to start thinking about what to make for the holidays. However, if you are like me, let's say that today is a great day to get started!