1. Welcome March and spring by filling rooms with fresh flowers. Whether it's bouquets of flowers, potted plants, or even crochet ones, nothing says spring like the addition of beautiful blooms.
2. Open your windows; leaving your home's windows open is a pleasing way to circulate some fresh air.
3. Get organized! Clear away all clutter from your closets, drawers and storage spaces!
4. Crochet some cute bunnies!
5. Make some mini mandalas for spring! Use them as coasters or hang them up as a garland!
Cheers to a new week and month ahead!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
For more inspiration follow along on Pinterest here!