We're all busy with things in life. Whether it be school, work, family, or just all the little things piling up, staying organized is really important, so I thought I’d share some of my favorite uses of blogging, through apps. These are a great way that you can sneak in a few minutes of blog work while making a cup of tea or running errands , so here’s my guide to 5 great apps for bloggers!
1. Analytics: Google Analytics has an app! It's much easier to read than the web version. You can see your real-time viewers, audience information, where your traffic comes from and what your viewers enjoy looking at. If you already haven't downloaded it you definitely should!
2. HootSuite: This is the app I use to schedule most of my social media posts each day. I really like the clean interface which allows me to keep an eye on all my social media accounts. It's really easy to set up and use and it definitely has helped me get ahead of things!
3. Facebook Pages Manager: Yes, there is a different app for Facebook pages. It’s easy to navigate and gives you access to everything from, posting update to responding to messages! The only thing I don't like is the ability to browse your Facebook feed as your page.
4. Wunderlist: Everyday life requires a lot of planning and organizing! Wunderlist is my favorite app for these kind of things! It allows you to create lists for everything you like from groceries to blog posts or movies you'd like to watch, offering the ability to create due dates, and add reminder alarms! I love the minimal design and to be honestly I'd be pretty lost without it!
5. Google Drive: Google Drive is a great way to save and back up important files and documents.
I also keep my digital downloads in there for easy access and organization. The app also lets you sync files and folders between all your devices! This is definitely an app that should be on your phone!
Do you also use apps for blogging? Which ones do you most frequently use? I'd love to hear!
Wishing you all a lovely weekend!