With Halloween being just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite ideas this season to DIY or buy! Bring out the pumpkins, garlands and other festive decorations to celebrate. See below for some spooky-chic inspiration.
1. DIY: I simply adore this Eyeball Pom Pom Garland from Design Sponge
2. DIY: A simple yet fun Candy Corn Garland from Little Things Blogged
3. DIY: This easy pumpkin treat bowl is a must have from One Sheepish Girl
4. BUY: I love anything fun and sparkly like this cozy from Knot Unraveled
5. BUY: Candy corn ombre knit hat from Country Pine Designs
6. DIY: Yes please , spice & clove pumpkin patterns from Knit Picks
Wishing you all a lovely and crafty weekend!