During the summer months I crave for lighter and colder foods so that I'm not weighed down.
So I thought of making a light yet refreshing summer pasta salad.
- 1 box Penne
- 1 can of tuna in water, drained
- 1-2 tb of mayonaise
- 3 tb capers
- 1 tb olive oil
- Cook penne acording to the instructions on the box, allow to cool and put aside.
- Combine tuna, and capers together in a large mixing bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pennes and mix well. Add mayonnaise and olive oil and mix well.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate and serve cold.
- You can prepare all of your ingredients the day before serving but don't add mayonnaise until you're almost ready to serve this dish.
- You can add anything else you like. Be creative!