Here is how I did it!
I started off by crocheting 600 chain stitches! If you want you can adjust it to your own preferences!:) I didn't want it to be too long though!
After I completed my chain stitches I joined the two ends of the chain with a slip stich (sl.st).
For the Knot:
I chained 10 and then I made a single crochet in every stitch working in single rows!
Then I sewed the knot on the chain and attached a faux pearl! Of course you can attach anything you want, as a button, a tiny flower etc.
- worsted yarn
- 4.5mm hook
- Chain 600
- When finished join with slip stitch
- Chain 10
- Row 1:Single crochet in second chain from hook and continue in each chain across.
- Rows 2-8: Chain 1 turn. Single crochet in second chain from hook and in each chain across.
- Finish off. Wrap the knot around the necklace and sew the ends together.
- Attach a button or anything else.I attached a faux pearl!